NEW to the Mod-3 family are these Bazooka Green Cerakoted Mod-3 mags!
DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT WORK ON THESE MAGAZINES.
Get ready for a game-changer in the world of AR-15 magazines – introducing the Amend2® Mod-3, the new standard in duty-ready performance!
At Amend2®, we understand that reliability is non-negotiable when it comes to your gear. That's why we've pushed the boundaries with our Mod-3 line, crafted from cutting-edge materials for uncompromising durability. What sets the Mod-3 apart? It's not just a magazine; it's a technological marvel. Made with the latest materials on the market, these magazines are heat-resistant, impact-resistant, and rigid, ensuring they perform flawlessly in every environment.
Whether you're facing scorching heat or freezing cold, the Mod-3 is designed to handle it all. No compromises, just performance you can rely on. We've put the Mod-3 through rigorous testing to guarantee its resilience. From extreme temperatures to high-impact and high round count scenarios, these magazines are built to exceed your expectations.
Improving on our Mod-2 wasn't an easy task, but we felt we could push the quality of our magazines even further. With new aesthetics, resin, and feature set, the Mod-3 is sure to impress. The Mod-3 is the perfect magazine to load into your duty rifle, store in your kit, or anything in between. Upgrade to the new standard of duty-ready excellence with the Amend2® Mod-3 AR-15 magazines. The Mod-3 – because when it matters most, trust Amend2®.
Key differences include:
- Long strand glass reinforced nylon provides all the durability and impact resistance of our Mod-2 mags, but with increased stiffness and temperature resistance.
- Enhanced aesthetics and texturing provide excellent grip without compromising smooth reloads.
- While still maintaining the 2 on the baseplate, the Mod-3 sports muted branding to blend in more in a duty environment.
- 30-round magazine.
- 5.56/.223 compatibility.
- Sturdy, impact-resistant polymer with textured grip.
- 4 way anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower.
- Heavy-duty, non-memory, and non-corrosive stainless steel spring.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material able to cerakote and laser.
THIS PRODUCT IS ILLEGAL IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including GLASS WOOL FIBERS (INHALABLE AND BIOPERSISTENT), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and METHANOL, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov