- Why buy a Techna Clip®? Our Concealment System helps you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily concealed carry device.
- Included: (Black) High carbon spring steel belt clip, plated with Teflon Stone Coat 5100 and grip plate replacement screws.
- Quick 5-minute install with NO modification required. (Installs on either side of the gun)
- Techna Clip® is a minimalist holster solution for those who conceal carry.
- Backed by a Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty!
- Compatible with the GLOCK® 43. Not compatible with the Glock 42.
- Features: a ambidextrous clip with protrusions that aid in gripping the clip when pulling the slide back.
- Newly redesigned backplate.
- US Pat. 9,903,685
- US Pat. 9,677,847
Are you tired of holsters that are bulky and bulgy? Are you ready for an amazingly comfortable and fast method for concealing your pistol? Then witness the Techna Clip® for the GLOCK® 43, a truly minimalist solution for those who carry concealed. It's a concealable gun clip that easily affixes to your sidearm to deliver a secure, lightweight, and discreet carry option - without a holster. The Techna Clip® installs quickly and requires no gunsmithing to your firearm. Now you can stash your pistol in your pocket, on your waist, or even in the small of your back!
The Techna Clip® comes with a fully machined replacement slide cover plate that is drilled and tapped ready for attaching the Techna Clip® to the GLOCK® 43. Extra screws and washers are included. The high quality Teflon coating prevents abrasion to the gun by providing a thin but highly durable cushion between the Techna Clip® and the slide. The Techna Clip® comes in black and is specifically designed for the GLOCK® 43.
INSTRUCTIONS & MATERIAL: Made of High Carbon Spring Steel. To install, following the instruction in your GLOCK® Owner’s Manual to remove the slide from the frame of the gun, then separate the barrel and recoil spring assembly from the slide. Then following the instructions provided with your Techna Clip®, remove the slide cover plate located on the rear of the slide. Install the drilled and tapped slide cover plate provided with your Techna Clip®. Mount the Techna Clip® on the right side of the slide with the screws and allen key provided.
Why buy a Techna Clip®? Our products help you eliminate the bulk and printing of your daily conceal-carry device. Say goodbye to your bulky holsters that add unnecessary weight and discomfort. Concealed carry on the go with our easy “Clip it & Go” system!
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK®. GLOCK® does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK® pistols.