Improving on our Mod-2 wasn't an easy task, but we felt we could push the quality of our magazines even further. With new aesthetics, resin, and feature set, the Mod-3 is sure to impress. The Mod-3 is the perfect magazine to load into your duty rifle, store in your kit, or anything in between. Key differences include:
- Long strand glass reinforced nylon provides all the durability and impact resistance of our Mod-2 mags, but with increased stiffness and temperature resistance.
- Enhanced aesthetics and texturing provide excellent grip without compromising smooth reloads.
- While still maintaining the 2 on the baseplate, the Mod-3 sports muted branding to blend in more in a duty environment.
- 10-round magazine for states with magazine capacity restrictions.
- 5.56/.223 compatibility.
- Sturdy, impact-resistant polymer with textured grip.
- Anti-tilt follower.
- Heavy-duty, non-memory, and non-corrosive stainless steel spring.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material able to cerakote.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including GLASS WOOL FIBERS (INHALABLE AND BIOPERSISTENT), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and METHANOL, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov